Ricotta: Pulse everything in the food processor til smooth. I usually add the spinach last.
- half block of firm tofu
- basil (or vegan pesto)
- 2ish cups of fresh spinach leaves
- 1ish cup of raw cashews
- 2tsp ish nutritional yeast
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1Tbsp ish of miso
Sauce: brown the garlic and onion, add the sauce, sweet potato, and spinach, then pulse about half of it in the food processor before adding back to pan.
- One jar of Muir Glen Summer Veg pasta sauce
- One sweet potato – steamed in chunks
- Leftover handful fresh spinach (whatever didn’t fit in the food processor for ricotta)
- half of an onion – diced
Stuff shells with ricotta, place in baking dish, cover with sauce, bake at 350 til it looks doneish. 30 min?
What I’d do differently:
-More sauce! Always more sauce. The tofu ricotta dries out a bit when baking and can always use the extra moisture.
-Lentils in the sauce to give it a meaty texture
-More sweet potato in the sauce.